News and Events

Christmas Craft Fayre

Waters Upton Village Hall

Sat. 24th November

10.00am to 2.00pm

 More...

 

 

First World War Church Memorial details  More...

 

 

The Church

The Parish Church of St. Michael’s was rebuilt in 1865 under the direction of G.E. Street Esq. R.A. It is a building of red sandstone in the Early English style, consisting of a chancel, nave and a turret containing two bells and a clock. The clock wThe Church from the north east sideas installed in commemoration of the Jubilee of Queen Victoria. There are five stained glass windows and a porch which was built in 1909 as a memorial to the Rev. J.B. Davies M.A., Rector from 1866 to 1906. In 1915 a stained glass window was inserted to the memory of Rev. J.T. Halke LL.B. Curate in charge from 1859 to 1867. There are two brass tablets one of which records the names of those who served during the Great War (1914 - 1918).
The Church has a seating capacity of 155.